Make your own organic home-made shampoo with the most coveted fruit of this season!
Beauticians recommend using organic shampoos, especially if they are home-made; being less dangerous for your scalps’ health than synthetic ones, full of harmful chemicals. Here is a recipe that you can try at home:
ORGANIC ingredients for your shampoo:
- 1 glass of 150 ml distilled water (make sure the water you use does not contain minerals that can affect your hair)
- 1/4 of liquid soap olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of rosemary
- two tablespoons of lemon grass
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large strawberries – the most coveted fruit of the summer season.
- Boil the water.
- Place the lemongrass in a colander, with rosemary.
- Crush the strawberries and mix well the strawberries “cream” with rosemary and lemongrass created.
- Separately, mix the vegetable olive oil soap (if not liquid, melt it all well) with the hot water. Mix this composition until homogeneous.
- Then add a teaspoon of vanilla.
- Finally, mix all ingredients.
- The shampoo is ready. Allow the mixture to cool (not in the fridge) for 35 minutes. You can then wash your hair with it!
FOR WHAT IS EFFECTIVE THIS SHAMPOO:
- Prevents hair bleaching
- Strengthens hair against sun rays
- Hydrates the hair roots
- Provides volume and a fresh look