Everyday’s routine, pollution and stress clearly put their mark on your skin. An anti-aging specialist explains what you have to do in order to keep your face glowing and healthy for a long time.
- Avoid temperature differences. Especially in this period of time, hot-cold temperature variations affect skin’s resistance and exposed it to premature aging. Skin must be protected both from the inside as from the outside (external environment) by carefully watching the food we consume.
- Stop smoking. There is no secret that smoking ages the skin, accelerating wrinkles.
3. Do not inject low quality products into your skin. Even though technology has evolved and offers you the possibility to appeal to different tricks in order to keep your skin young, you must look at the quality and frequency of substances such as hyaluronic acid or micro silicon particles.
4. Remove make-up before going to sleep. Do not suffocate your skin with very many products and remove each area with a specific product, as not all products on the market are designed for face and eye area.
5. Do not forget your daily skin care routine. Evening cleaning is very important in order to remove all oily substances, such as remnants of foundation, sebum and substances brought by pollution. This beauty ritual must be accomplished in the morning also, as during the night the sebaceous glands produce sebum and in contact with air, your pillow, make deposits on the skin, which must be cleaned.
6.Get enough rest. Beauty sleep should not miss your beauty routine as every loss hour of sleep is reflected on your face by the well-known tired look, wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes.
7. Respect healthy eating. Eating habits are visible on your skin: as long as you respect a balanced diet, you’ll be able to give your skin the nutrients it needs for a natural shine.
8. Use suitable products for your skin. Any product, if not suitable to your skin, it may be harmful. This should consider the procedures the skin previously passed through (like peeling, laser, treatments more or less invasive).
9. Get out as much as you can to let your skin breath, but do not forget the sunscreen. Lack of air contact may leave marks on your skin, so do not hesitate to go for a walk in the park. Sun protection must be a priority, regardless the season.
10. Hydration, hydration and hydration! Whether we refer to the minimum 2 liters of water we should drink every day, or the special creams adapted to your skin type, if you want smoothness and brightness you must not neglect hydration.